Information for parents:
- $45 ($49.50 inc. GST) for 3hrs (8:30 - 11:30)
- Casual members pay $3.00 booking fee
- School term or Yearly Memberships have no creche booking fee
What to bring
- A bag for your child’s belongings
- Lunch box with an ice brick
- Spare change of clothes
- Water bottle with your child’s name
Why we have a playroom:
Jade Ellen & co have now expanded and are offering a new addition to our service. The Jade Ellen & co Playroom is located at our new office space and we are sure that your children will beg to come along! Our focus is creating a space that feels like a second home for you, your children, and our nannies; which is why we are passionate about delivering a quality service with only the highest standards.
What do we use our Playroom for?
- Nanny and Family first meetings. This is a great place to bring families and nannies together in a fun way.
- We provide 3hr creche sessions called Play & Learn from Monday - Thursday.
- This is also a great safe and private excursion destination for our Nannies to take children to. This can also be scheduled at certain times when the creche is closed so it is an exclusive experience with the Nanny and the children she is caring for.
- On Fridays from 8:30am - 11:30am we have a Social morning for Parents & Children to book in for a playdate and bring/meet new friends. This a great opportunity to familiarize your child with this fun playroom to warm them up to attending a Play & Learn session without Mum or Dad. This is also a perfect time to chat to our staff about any questions you have about getting a nanny or any of our other Services. (*Casual members pay a $3.00 booking fee to attend the playroom.)
What is a Play & Learn Session?
- Take some “me time” back and book your children into our Play & Learn session in our very own playroom. Trust our team of nannies to care for your children from 8:30am - 11:30am Monday - Thursday while they have an absolute blast in our Montessori inspired playroom.
- Our Play & Learn session is your guilt free pass for some alone time to pamper yourself, run errands, go shopping, workout, or even go home to sleep; we know being a parent is hard work and everyone needs a break! Three hours of care from qualified staff in a fully equipped playroom costs $45 plus GST, per child.
- The staff will have a variety of planned learning activities with fun themes each week available to the children, while they also have the freedom to play and engage with whatever toys and resources that interest them. We encourage learning through child chosen play, and create extension activities off the children’s interests.
- Our Team of Nannies have put together this playroom that offers your little ones a relaxed and comfortable space that encourages play based learning. All our Nannies have their First Aid/CPR, blue card and at least 2 years proven experience caring for children. Our staff are a mixture of experience based and also certificate and diploma qualified. There will always be at least one staff member in the creche who holds a formal childcare qualification and also creates the program for the planned activities.
What types of planned play activities will my child experience?
- Sensory Play
- Constructive play
- Dramatic/fantasy Play
- Symbolic play
- Role Play
- Object Play
- Imaginative Play
What types of play will my child practice?
What are some of the things my child may learn?
- Taking turns/ sharing
- Making decisions
- Listening and following directions
- Problem solving
- Working together
- Communication/language skills
- Flexible and Executive thinking
- Self - regulation